Taste From Heaven is a popular vegetarian and vegan restaurant in Chiang Mai serving breakfasts and a variety of Thai and Western dishes. The restaurant is mostly visited by travellers since it is located in a touristy area in the picturesque Old City. The portion servings are large and many customers come back again during their stay. Recommended dishes include the pineapple fried rice (which is served in an actual pineapple) starting at 70 Baht, spring rolls (75 Baht), fried morning glory (75 Baht) and deep fried banana (70 Baht). Taste from heaven also has a range of fresh fruit smoothies, tea, coffee and kombucha available.
Taste from Heaven was started in 2008 by chef Nan who used to own a successful Thai restaurant in Australia before moving back home to Chiang Mai. As well as the restaurant, Nan also runs a Taste from Heaven cooking school where you can learn to cook great vegetarian food. The cooking school only hosts small groups and over three hours customers will learn to cook 5 dishes (chosen from the menu) and then get to enjoy eating them. The cooking class costs 1,000 Baht per person and also includes a recipe book to take home and practice with.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Taste From Heaven
- Opening Hours: 9:00 -22:00 (Wed 9:00 -21:00)
- Location: 34/1 Ratchamanka Road, Old City
- Tel: +66 (0) 89 951 1167