Tiger Kingdom & Padong Long-Necked Hill-Tribe Village Half-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Get up-close with captive tigers at Mae Rim's Tiger Kingdom and visit a Padong long-necked village on this half-day tour from Chiang Mai. Visit the tiger enclosure for memorable photos and discover the unique culture and heritage of the Padong tribe.
Depart from your centrally located Chiang Mai hotel and travel to the Mae Rim Tiger Kingdom—a safe haven for tigers. Wander around this area that expertly replicates their natural habitat and see many different tigers in their enclosures.
Then take the opportunity to encounter the big cats yourself. Touch the majestic animals and take photos with them as a memento. For an additional cost, visit the cute tiger cubs or the thrilling adult-tiger enclosure.
Next, head over to a traditional Padong long-necked village. Discover the daily lives of the villagers as you interact with them and learn about their unique custom of wearing coils on their neck, arms, and legs.
After this wildlife adventure and cultural experience, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle