Thai Cooking Class Session with Market Tour & Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
Unravel the secrets of authentic Thai cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in Chiang Mai. Visit the bustling Siri Wattana Market to learn about unique local ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced restaurant chefs at Air's Thai Culinary Kitchen.
Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is the local Siri Wattana Market, where personal assistants help you choose fresh ingredients, such as vegetables, herbs, and spices, that you will use for your cooking class.
Next, learn the secrets of preparing Thai food with the ingredients you have chosen at the well-known Air's Thai Culinary Kitchen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking process.
Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare your simple, healthy dish. After your informative cooking lesson, sit down and enjoy a satisfying and delicious Thai meal—in addition to your culinary creation.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle