Rickshaw Explorer Adventure
Tours & Sightseeing
Whiz through the alleyways, markets, and villages of Chiang Mai on a rickshaw ride that gives you a unique introduction to your surroundings. This adventure combines local history, culture, and taste for an experience that highlights the best of the historic city.
Make your own way to Tha Phae Gate and hop into a rickshaw, which has long been a popular form of transportation in Thailand. Head out into the crowded alleys on this 3-wheeled vehicle for a look at the Wat Puak Taem village and hear about the old legends and myths that shape life in this unique artisan community, highlighted by its brass ornaments, golden parasols, and important temples.
Fuel up with a light snack at a unique restaurant located inside the Chiang Mai Woman's Correctional Institution, operated by female prisoners working to learn meaningful skills for after their release. Continue to Wat Chiang Man, an ancient Buddhist temple where you can see old and important images of the Buddha. Enjoy a refreshing fruit tasting at the Waroros Market before the tour ends.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle