Private Temple, Zoo & Hot Springs Tour with Dinner
Tours & Sightseeing
Spend a day touring the sights of Chiang Mai including its well-known temple, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the Chiang Mai Zoo, and Chiang Mai National museum. Visit a handicraft village and take a relaxing dip in hot springs before a delicious Thai dinner.
Begin your adventure at one of Chiang Mai's most important Buddhist temples, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. Just over 300 steps lead you to one of the city's best viewpoints atop Suthep Mountain, which the temple was named after. With an origin lost to legend, this 14th-century temple and its towering golden stupas draw countless Buddhist pilgrims and tourists throughout the year.
At Chiang Mai Zoo, get acquainted with Thailand's unique animals, as well as the zoo's 2 giant pandas, Chuang Chuang and Lin Hui. Back in town, sit down to a Western- and Thai-style buffet lunch before you learn about the area's history at the city's main museum, Chiang Mai National Museum.
In San Kamphaeng pick up the perfect memento as you stroll through Thai silk, gem, and lacquerware factories, as well as an umbrella-making center and handicraft village. Then, relax with the natural properties of local hot springs as you immerse yourself in warm mineral baths. A break at your hotel gives you time to rest before a set-menu Thai dinner at the Flower Garden or Beautiful Place Restaurant.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle