Private Northern Thailand Tour & Elephant Ride
Day Trips & Excursions
Grab hold of the essence of Northern Thailand on this full-day tour. Trek through the jungle on the back of an elephant, float down a river in a bamboo raft, and visit the hill-tribe villages of Thailand.
Your full-day tour begins with a scenic drive past lush forests to an elephant camp where you meet your elephant traveling partner. Take in the view of the dense, green jungle as you ride high atop the back of your pachyderm companion.
After your elephant ride, dismount and journey through the forest on your way to a Hmong village, where you get to know the ways and lifestyles of the indigenous people. Then continue to a refreshing waterfall and take a swim or just relax among nature.
Next walk toward a village of the White Karen hill tribe, 1 of 3 Karen hill tribe sub-groups, to visit these hospitable people, browse their handmade crafts and fabrics, and learn about their exotic traditions. Stop for a Thai lunch before you hop on a bamboo raft to relax and watch the riverside scenery drift by.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle