Private Morning with Monks Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
During this morning outing, experience an alms-giving ceremony with monks and locals, enjoy an appetizing breakfast, and visit the heavily forested temple of Wat Umong. Finish with a fascinating discussion on spirituality and Buddhism at the Buddhist Studies Center.
Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and head west of Chiang Mai city. Arrive at Ton Payom Market in time to purchase offerings and join the locals for the daily alms-giving ceremony with the monks.
Afterward, replenish your reserves with a delectable breakfast and move on to Wat Umong. Marvel at this structure covered in plants and moss and walk through the temple's cavernous tunnels before reaching the Vihar—the border of the temple. Once there, experience your own private blessing ceremony.
Continue to the13th-century Wat Suan Dok—the Flower Garden Temple—famous for its white-washed Lanna stupas. Then complete your journey with a visit to the monks at the International Buddhist Studies Center for an exchange of ideas on Buddhism and other topics before heading back to your hotel.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle