Private Golden Triangle Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Stand on the borders of 3 intersecting countries at the Golden Triangle on this private tour. See highlights of extreme Northern Thailand such as natural hot springs and take a river cruise to one of the bordering countries, Laos.
A morning drive through scenic countryside brings you to the Mae Kajan hot springs. Learn about this natural phenomenon before your next stop, the unique Rong Khun temple, which features all-white building materials, intricate details, and stunning originality.
Break for a Thai- and Western-style buffet lunch and then head to the northernmost point in Thailand, the Mae Sai border crossing. This small border village is known for its inexpensive shops and stalls that line the streets where tourists and locals bargain for jewels and handicrafts.
A short distance away, visit the Golden Triangle where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar, and Laos meet. With no visa required, take a long-tail boat to Laos and browse a local market for a souvenir. At the Opium Museum learn about the region's history in the trade and its eradication and then, in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle, drive by undulating hills and distant, dense tropical jungles on the way to your hotel.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle