Ping River Dinner Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Enjoy scenic views of the Ping River and experience the romance and magic of Chiang Mai at dusk as you embark on a relaxing dinner cruise. Feast on scrumptious Thai cuisine while drifting past old temples and houses illuminated by twinkling lights.
From your hotel, board comfortable transportation and head to The Riverside Bar & Restaurant as the day fades into evening. Before your boat departs from the dock, choose from a wide variety of delicious Thai foods and drinks. Take a seat on your spacious craft and savor Chiang Mai’s romantic surroundings as you start up the serene Ping River, passing by beautiful teak buildings and bustling streets.
While you dig into your freshly-prepared meal, snap some photos of the glow of downtown at night and watch as scooters dart overhead on narrow bridges. After your idyllic ride, return to the pier, where a transfer to your hotel awaits.
Sample menu includes:
- Spring rolls or fried bread with minced pork
- Chicken in coconut milk soup
- Fried chicken, pork, or beef in red curry paste
- Stir-fried morning glory with oyster sauce
- Brown rice with sausages
- Mixed fruits
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle