Nightime City Cyling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
On this evening bike tour, take to the streets of Chiang Mai after the rush hour traffic has died down. Admire the sunset and pass by local markets, quiet back roads, beautiful temples, and iconic statues. As the temperature cools, take in the nightlife of the city and its people.
After pickup from your hotel, get acquainted with your bike and your guide and set out to see the old town. As you cycle through back roads, small lanes, and alleyways, witness the city's unique energy from a different perspective.
Photograph beautifully lit temples and statues and learn about the history and geography of this ancient city in the process. Ride down to the river and take a walk through the fresh night market stocked with an amazing array of fruits and vegetables.
Then pedal along and pass students from a night school and possibly learn a bit of Thai with recent immigrants from Burma and Laos. Along the river you find the famous Ton Lamyai flower market. After taking in its flowers and fragrances, head through some expertly manicured gardens en route to the train station.
At Tha Pae Gate, check out what the locals do in the evening. Join in a game of badminton, practice your tai chi, or just take in the bustling nightlife for a while before going back to your hotel.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle