Mountain Biking in Mae Sa Valley
Tours & Sightseeing
Hop onto a rugged mountain bike and take to the trails of Chiang Mai's Mae Sa Valley. Pedal along riverfront roads, enjoy a picnic lunch near cascading waterfalls, and get up-close looks at traditional Thai villages on this off-road excursion led by a knowledgeable local guide.
Throw on some activewear and meet up with your guide outside your downtown hotel, ready for a day of adventurous riding and breathtaking natural scenery. Cruise north, trading noisy city streets for tranquil pastoral landscapes and rural roads. When you reach the river valley, hop out and get fitted to a beefy mountain bike, complete with front suspension to keep you comfortable while riding over bumps and obstacles.
Set out after your guide, climbing a gradual hill as you make your way to a waterfall and lofty vantage point that offers postcard-perfect looks at the valley below. Take your first break here and enjoy a picnic-style lunch near the waterfall before you put your feet to the pedals once again and cruise downhill.
Roll through dense forests, get peeks at distant mountain ranges, and make a detour to a Kayan village for an intriguing look at traditional Thai culture. For the final leg of your trip, coast through winding downhill sections that offer your legs a welcome rest, reaching your starting point in the evening with plenty of time to catch a ride back to Chiang Mai.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle