Morning City Highlights Cycling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Your half-day tour of Chiang Mai takes you on a memorable and informative journey by the Ping River, local temples, busy markets, and to the ancient city of Wiang Kum Kam. Along the way, get a look at the Pupia and Chedi Liam temples with your guide.
Your morning begins with a leisurely ride along the banks of Ping River. While you pass busy locals, temples, and markets, your guide shares insight about Thai culture. Appreciate the sights of colonial, white buildings which include a church and a hospital. As you pedal by the riverbank, observe the techniques of skilled fishermen before you take a break on a grassy plain to savor fresh fruits and drinks.
Get a peek of the ancient city of Wiang Kum Kam, excavated in the 1980s, which dates back to the 13th century. Here, listen to stories about a former king’s spirit that is said to live in one of the temples and then admire the Chedi Liam and Pupia temples. Next continue to the Pae Gate and wrap up your excursion at Somphet Market as your guide shows you various herbs used in Thai cuisine.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle