Mae Taeng Cycling & Zipline Adventure
Walking & Bike Tours
Embark on a full day of adventure among the natural and pristine surroundings of Chiang Mai's Mae Taeng district. Bike along one of the hidden trails in the forests north of Chiang Mai before ziplining between trees at heights of up to 230 feet (70 m).
Start your day with a relaxing drive toward the untouched, lush, and green mountains of Mae Taeng. Hop on your bike and begin your ride along trails through tropical forest, passing by local villages and plantations. Take on hilly routes with short climbs and exciting descents as you ride 12.4 miles (20 km) toward the starting point of your ziplining adventure.
Take a well-deserved lunch break and enjoy local Thai cuisine before harnessing yourself high atop the magnificent trees. Once you are safely secured, clip in and zip from tree house to tree house as you cross the raging Mae Taeng River and pass deep valleys. Try out the canopy walk for a different taste of excitement at no extra cost and take as many photos as you like from this bird's-eye view.
After you have biked and ziplined to your heart's content, it's time to leave the forest and return to your hotel in an air-conditioned transfer.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle