Hidden Valley Loop Full-Day Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Set out on an active ride up and down the hills surrounding Chiang Mai on this 2-wheeled excursion. See forest-bordered temples that date back hundreds of years, uncover the features of Lanna-style architecture, and chat with a local beekeeper during a visit to their buzzworthy farm.
in downtown Chiang Mai, join your guide and get fitted with a comfortable bike and helmet before charging out of town and into Thailand's forested countryside. Pump your legs up the hills that lead to Doi Suthep, taking a break at the meditation retreat and temple at Wat Umong. Stretch your legs on a walk through the temple's tunnels, and then continue on to climb up the slopes of Doi Gom.
Take in views from your lofty vantage point and then blast down roads that wind toward the valley floor. Find out the sticky secrets behind proper beekeeping at a local farm, learn about Lanna-style architecture at Wat Ban Pong, and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch along the way.
Another steep climb up Doi Kham awaits you on your return ride to Chiang Mai, but the sweet smell of flowers at the area's botanical gardens are sure to lure you beyond the hardest parts of your leg-pumping ride. After stopping to admire collections of delicate blooms and native plants, return to the city and wind your tour to a close.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle