Full-Day Food & Bike Adventure in Outback Chiang Mai
Walking & Bike Tours
Get away from the crowds on a bicycle tour that takes you to some of the hidden corners of Chiang Mai. Along the way, try delicious regional snacks, get a feel for the lively local and student communities, and visit hidden markets and backstreets that travelers rarely see.
A local songthaew, or truck bus, carries you to the old city center, where you pick up your bike and start your ride. Pay a quick visit to the 14th-century temple of Wat Phra Singh, and then check out the hip, artistic area of Nimmanhaemin Road and Chiang Mai University. Along the way, sample delicious snacks at the local markets and burn off those calories as you ride through the backstreets of the city.
One of your last stops is at the famous 600-year-old temple of Wat Chedi Luang, which stands in the middle of the old town. After you return to the bike shop in the evening, you're free to pay a visit to the Night Bazaar or get some advice from your guide to explore more sights on your own.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle