Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
Walking & Bike Tours
Escape the hustle and bustle of Chiang Mai as you make your way into the countryside by bike on this 2-wheeled, off-the-beaten path adventure. Scope out a village market for tasty snacks and Thai specialties, see the work of talented wood carvers at a forest temple, and enjoy a scenic train journey.
After meeting up with your guide in central Chiang Mai and getting your bike adjusted for your riding style, clip on your helmet and pedal out of the city's vibrant center. Load up your bikes on a train bound for Lamphun and then grab a window seat to watch the urban landscape shift to a patchwork of green rice paddies and dense forests.
When you arrive at your stop, hop off and grab your bike to pedal past the 11-century temple of Wat Phra That Hariphunchai and get up-close looks at pastoral scenes, where fruit orchards hem the banks of winding canals. Stop off at a nearby market to tuck into a tasty Thai lunch, check out the intricate wood carvings in Ban Tawai, and reach another market to grab a cold drink while your guide shares commentary about the area's rich cultural legacy.
Spend the afternoon in the foothills of Doi Suthep, where beekeepers and ancient shrines offer intriguing side trips, go spelunking in the caves near Wat Umong, and then point your handlebars back toward Chiang Mai, where you excursion comes to a close.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle