Full-Day All-Mountainbike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Discover Chiang Mai's best trails with a small group of 4 or less riders. Choose from 5 different routes, each with its own skill and fitness level. Embrace the adrenaline rush of single-track downhill trails, the challenge up uphill climbs, and the culture of the villages along the way.
Convenient hotel pickup makes for an easy start to your active day. Get fitted with a bike that is just your size and strap on your helmet and protective pads just in case your gnarly jump doesn't land as smoothly as you'd planned. Rip through the trail, taking turns like a champ. If you're an all-mountain rider, your guide takes you up steep hills before you fly down the opposing side on both thrilling single and double track trails.
With options to fit every style of rider, these tours are the perfect ways to get a taste of the mountain biking in Chiang Mai. You may also have the opportunity to explore quaint villages and interact with the friendly locals before the ride is over.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle