City XC Challenge Cycling Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
On this full-day, 22-mile (35-km) bike ride, leave the bustle of Chiang Mai for an active tour through lush bamboo forest, along elephant paths, and down fire roads. During this challenging ride, look out for local birds and monkeys, pass a welcoming hill tribe, and pause for a delicious lunch.
Begin your bicycle adventure at the camera-friendly Wat Tong Luang and stretch your muscles before riding along tranquil canals and untouched tropical forest. See 2 magnificent temples before passing by friendly farming villages. Ride through a natural bamboo tunnel and arrive at a charming elephant camp.
Take some pictures and then embark on an exhilarating 6-mile (10-km), off-road trek on trails paved by elephants. Along the way, appreciate the beautiful valleys and mountains. The next 4 miles (7 km) feature a mix of fire trails, jeep paths, and single tracks winding through the remote countryside.
Arrive at the Mae Taeng River and refuel with a lunch of northern Thai delicacies. After dining beside the pristine river, hop back on your bike and head north on a tough climb toward the river valley. Be on alert for elephants and waterfalls as you pedal through these natural surroundings. Once you reach a local village, rejuvenate for a while and mingle with the villagers before heading back in the comfort of your transfer.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle