City Highlights Segway Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Hop atop a nimble Segway for a smooth-riding excursion into Chiang Mai's bustling streets. With an experienced local guide to lead the way, coast past Buddhist temples, check out 14th-century architecture, and learn about the 3 kings who supposedly founded this Thai metropolis.
Make your way to the Mueang Chiang Mai District and meet up with your guide at the tour office, starting your day by getting fitted for snug helmet and listening to tips on how to handle your futuristic contraption. When you're ready, take a few test leans and practice graceful starts, stops, and turns before you head out into the city to begin your adventure.
Roll past the 14th-century Wat Phra Singh, a nearby temple that houses a rare statue of Buddha, scope out the weather-worn steps and stones at Wat Chedi Luang, and explore a bit of history with a stop at Wat Chiang Mai, one of the oldest temples in town.
Continue on to the Three Kings Monument, where you can hear stories about the disputed origins of Chiang Mai and then work your way back to your starting point, leaning into a few final spins and turns before you jump off your ride and conclude your tour.Read More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle