Patara Elephant Farm
Chiang Mai Elephant Trekking Tours
You’ve watched them play football, bath in the stream, paint a beautiful flower and do all kinds of amazing things, but in the back of your mind, you still feel like you haven’t seen enough. If you ever wonder what a day at the camp feels like for these gentle giants, or itch to go behind the scenes and find out for yourself, this tour will allow you to do just that.
Get up close and personal with Thai elephants. Try becoming a mahout for a day and earn all about the elephant’s livelihood – how they communicate, develop social bonds as well as live and play. Fun and educational, this intensive one-day course digs into a range of topics, including elephant farm management, mahout’s tasks and responsibilities, how to approach an elephant, elephant’s feeding and dietary requirements, herbal medication for elephants, elephant anatomy and life cycle, daily health care, dunk inspection, and more. You will become an elephant expert in no time.
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Night Safari Tour
- Arts & Crafts Half-Day Tour
- Sankampaeng Countryside Cycling Tour with Hot Springs
- 2-Day Golf Tour with Zipline Excursion
- Private Thai Cooking Class in Traditional Home
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Tour of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Ancient City of Wiang Kum Kam & Wat Chiang Man