Ploen Rudee Night Market is an international food park serving a range of different cuisines, with live music and small boutiques to shop at. Open daily from sunset, Ploen Rudee night market is a taste of Chiang Mai's best street eats, with branches of popular restaurants in this food area including Burger Box, Wrap & Roll, Mr. Milk Man and Le Gusto pizza. As well as international cuisine there are lots of Thai options top eat too. All the restaurants are lined up around the outside of the market, allowing customers to walk around and browse first.
In the middle of Ploen Rudee Night Market is a large seating area with a range of tables, chairs and haystacks to sit on. There is also an area to sit and watch the live band while you order drinks from the small bar nearby. There are a few shops that are part of the Ploen Rudee Night Market selling souvenirs and hand made goods. There is also a branch of the famous Pink Pvssy jewellery shop which has cheap jewellery from floor to ceiling in their small store. Being within walking distance of the famous Night Bazaar you can combine dinner at Ploen Rudee evening food market with an evening of shopping.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Ploen Rudee Night Market
- Opening Hours: 17:30 – 00:00
- Location: Chang Klan Road