Kantrary Terrace is a small and stylish shopping complex that is next door to the 5 star Kantary Hills Hotel. Located on Nimmanhaemin Road, from the outside Kantary Terrace is hidden behind HOBS bar and restaurant and Kasikorn Bank but between the two places there are some stairs that lead you into Kantary Terrace itself. The complex is mostly open air with lots of glass and a traditional Lanna style roof. Café Kantary is on the ground floor and is part of the Kantary brand. The café offers coffee, cakes, sandwiches and homemade Italian style gelato, and has seating areas inside and outside.
Kantary Terrace also has a range of shops and businesses inside the complex including a home decoration store, bags and souvenirs, an electronic store and the Bangkok Airways office. As well as shops there are also a few restaurants in Kanatary Terrace including HOBS (House of Beers) and Moo Ping Khun Por (specializing in grilled pork). On the second floor there is Italasia which has an extensive range of imported wines, mainly from Italy. On the top floor there is a yoga studio called Yoga by Kru Noom and a spacious co-working space called Guru’s Box. You can buy daily, weekly or monthly passes to both businesses and there is a parking area available at the back for anyone visiting Kantary Terrace.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle