Anusarn Market is part of the daily ‘Night Bazaar’ shopping area and located on Chang Klan Road. A large covered area, Anusarn Market has two rows of stalls selling souvenirs, gifts, local Thai products and handicrafts. There are also some stalls selling counterfeit handbags and football shirts.
In the daytime, the Anusarn Market area is empty. At around 18:00, the stalls start to open and good discounts are given for the ‘first sale of the day’. This is the best market to buy leather goods, embroidered pillows and decorated fairy lights. In the market area are stalls offering foot massages while you sit in a large reclining chair. The massages are cheap: 100 baht for 30 minutes or 160 baht for an hour. There is also a ‘fish spa’ at Anusarn Market, if you want fish biting off the dead skin on your feet.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Things to Do at Anusarn Market
As well as selling items, Anusarn Market is a good area to eat dinner. Choose from small street stalls with plastic chairs or the permanent restaurants along the walls. There are Thai, Japanese, Indian and Israeli food options, or you can go for a drink at O'Malley's Irish Pub. If you are tired of shopping then you can visit the Chiang Mai Ladyboy Cabaret, which is part of Anusarn Market complex.
- Opening Hours: 18:30 – 24:00
- Address: 149/24 Chang Khlan Road, Night Bazaar
- Tel: +66 (0)86 429 4792