This collection of the hotels travellers love most in Chiang Mai Riverside is pretty much guaranteed to provide you with a perfect solution when thinking about where to stay down by the river in Thailand’s beautiful northern capital.
These hotels are each ranked by value for money, facilities, service location and more. This means the hotels in this lost have the full package for visitors to Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai Riverside’s best ranked hotels are all located on the banks of the Ping River or at least within a short stroll, meaning you can rest and relax by the lazy river or get into the Old City in just 10 minutes. See the full list of hotels below.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Sheik Istana HotelRiverside
Sheik Istana Hotel has thirty five deluxe double, Superior double or Junior double suites to choose from.All rooms contain double beds and.Rooms have a TV and DVD player, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and free bottled water.With our compliments are slippers and a bathrobe.Rooms are decorated in Moroccan style with Wi-Fi available in all areas.The hotel has many amenities for a comfortable and relaxing stay.Enjoy a dip in the crystal blue swimming pool, or relax in the sauna and Jacuzzi.Have a massage after a busy day in the city or browse the CD and DVD library.The Sheik Istana Hotel is less than ten minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport and the Railway and Bus Stations. Read More...