This collection of the best budget hotels in Chiang Mai Riverside prove that relaxing in a great property along the bank of the Ping River doesn’t have to be expensive. Take a look at our collection of the finest hotels in this relaxing part of the city, each for under US$100 per night. We are confident you will be amazed at what you can get for your money.
Browse Chiang Mai Riverside’s best budget hotels below all of which make a great base for your trip to Thailand’s cultural northern city. If you are looking for a relaxing break, this is the area you should choose in Chiang Mai.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Sheik Istana HotelRiverside
Sheik Istana Hotel has thirty five deluxe double, Superior double or Junior double suites to choose from.All rooms contain double beds and.Rooms have a TV and DVD player, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and free bottled water.With our compliments are slippers and a bathrobe.Rooms are decorated in Moroccan style with Wi-Fi available in all areas.The hotel has many amenities for a comfortable and relaxing stay.Enjoy a dip in the crystal blue swimming pool, or relax in the sauna and Jacuzzi.Have a massage after a busy day in the city or browse the CD and DVD library.The Sheik Istana Hotel is less than ten minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport and the Railway and Bus Stations. Read More...