3 Days Mae Hong Son Tour
Mae Hong son on the Burmese border to the west is particularly attractive. Know as "The city of the three mists", It can be reached in half an hour by plane, though those with the time may find driving round the excellent high-way a good introduction to the forest - covered mountains surrounding it. Home to most of Thailand's colorful hill-peoples the Pa-dong women with there elongated ringed necks the most spectacularly different in appearance.
It offers the adventurous and energetic hot- springs caves and waterfalls as near or farther destinations. Rafting on the Pai river is particularly recommended. But the small provincial town with its morning markets and colorful festivals of the ordination ceremony of young Shan men in to the monk hood is a great place to lounge around, its temple of Wat Phra That Doi Kong Mu providing the optimum viewing point for the minimum of effortRead More
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
* Itinerary & flight details might be change sometimes neccessary, depending on the weather conditions.