Zoe in Yellow is the number one party venue for every traveller under 35 years old in Chiang Mai. It is a bar with a dance floor, surrounded by seven other bars each offering slightly different music, ranging from dance, pop, hip hop to drum'n'bass, techno and reggae. Zoe in Yellow is located on a street corner right in the middle of the Old City. Everybody knows it, so if you can’t find it you can either ask or follow the music.
Zoe in Yellow is open every evening from sunset until midnight, and there are always foreign travellers dancing and drinking. Drinks are very reasonable in all the bars, with a beer at Zoe in Yellow costing around 60 Baht and a cocktail 100 Baht. While there is no food available at the bar, the next door neighbour serves authentic Indian food and after 10pm a kebab van arrives to feed hungry partiers. It is said that you haven’t visited Chiang Mai until you have had a drink at Zoe in Yellow!
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Zoe in Yellow
- Opening Hours: Daily from Sunset – 00:00
- Location: Rajvithi road, Old city, Chiang Mai
- Tel: +66 (0) 842228388