Infinity Club Chiang Mai is a large nightclub playing a mix of electronic, dance and house music. It is located between Nimmanhaemin Road and Chiang Mai University, and is walking distance to other nightclubs, such as Tawandang and Warm Up Café.
The club is open every evening from 18:00 and is one of the main hangouts for international expats and tourists. Lots of Thais also go to party there on the weekends. It starts to get busy around 21:00 and, while it officially closes at midnight, sometimes it stays open to as late as 02:00.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Infinity Club Chiang Mai Features
Infinity Club Chiang Mai has an indoor area and outdoor area. Indoors is the dance floor and a standing area, the main bar and the DJ stage. The dance floor has a state of the art sound system and impressive lighting, with laser beams over the central part. The outdoor area is partly covered and has lots of seating available, ranging from private two-person tables to large tables with white sofas to fit six people. If you sit outside, there are waitresses to take your order and serve your drinks. Opposite Infinity Club Chiang Mai is a large parking area for cars and motorbikes.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 24:00
- Location: Nimmanhaemin Road Soi 6, Nimman
- Tel: +66 (0)53 400 085
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/infinityclub.chiangmai