Boy Blues Bar is the right place for you to go if you like Blues music as there are live performances every night for the crowd. Boy Blues bar opened back in 2010 by a Thai blues enthusiast nicknamed Boy, and was the first place in Chiang Mai to play the Blues. Boy and his Thai band are great entertainers and often interact with the crowd, ensuring everyone is having a good time. The bar is located on a raised open air mezzanine in the Night Bazaar Kalare Centre above the shopping area, which means the music can be heard throughout the bazaar.
While the bar is open daily from 17:00 the best music happens around 22:00 when the musicians are warmed up and the crowd is larger. Some nights there are guest musicians, usually Thai, so visitors can see some of the best Blues musicians in the country. There are lots of small tables to sit around, but on busy nights some people end up standing, or dancing, at the back. Drinks are reasonably priced and there is a range of alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks available.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Boy Blues Bar
- Opening Hours: daily 17:00 – 01:00
- Location: Soi 6 Chang Klan road (in the Kalare centre of the Night Bazaar)