Blah Blah Bar is an open air bar popular with Thai students and young professionals. There is live music every day, usually a mix of popular Thai and classic, well-known international songs. Blah Blah Bar is located on Soi 5 of Nimmanhaemin Road (close to Chiang Mai University) and occupies a large area, which can get full on weekends. You will hear the music before you see the place and while there are lots of tables available, get there early on the weekends to ensure a seat.
Blah Blah bar serves food as well as drinks and has a menu in Thai with a few pictures. Not all of the dishes are translated into English but most of the dishes consist of meat with the most popular dish being fried pork with basil. Blah Blah bar often has beer promotions including the popular 3 large beers for 199 Baht. You can also order shots, a jug of beer (or a cocktail jug) as well as bottles of whiskey and absolute vodka. They even serve a vodka tower which is a premixed absolute vodka and juice in a large tower to top up at your table. Be prepared to point to what you want as most of the staff don't speak English but this is nevertheless a great option for an authentic night out if you tire of the tourist orientated bars in Chiang Mai Old City.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Blah Blah Bar
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 00:00
- Location: 3/1 Soi 5, Nimmanhaemin Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 53 223 830