Chiang Mai Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai nightlife can be whatever you want it to be, the city offers a broad scope of drinking and dancing options but for the most part live music venues have the monopoly. Riverside drinking is a popular past time where residents and visitors settle down by the Ping River with a chilled drink and some good company, while the live band entertain with classic blues, jazz and rock tunes – a hallmark of any Chiang Mai visit.
The Nimmanheimin Road area has emerged as a popular haunt with the city’s younger set, in particular the Monkey club where live music and great food go hand in hand. Within the walled city there is a multitude of backpacker and hotel bars that cater to a range of budgets, from the cheap and cheerful to boutique-chic. As with the rest of Thailand there is quite a high concentration of reggae bars where cheap beer, cushion laden floors and chilled out beats make for a laid back evening.
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Night Safari Tour
- Arts & Crafts Half-Day Tour
- Sankampaeng Countryside Cycling Tour with Hot Springs
- 2-Day Golf Tour with Zipline Excursion
- Private Thai Cooking Class in Traditional Home
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Tour of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Ancient City of Wiang Kum Kam & Wat Chiang Man