The best voted hotels in Chiang Mai Night Bazaar have been ranked according to previous guests’ recommendations, making these the people’s favourites hotels in the area. It is understandable that some visitors are sceptical of claims made by hotels and would rather take the advice of fellow travellers instead. This page gives you all of the top ranked hotels in Night Bazaar Chiang Mai in one easy-to-read list. Night Bazaar Chiang Mai has a wide range of hotels, from five-star hotels to quaint guesthouses; here you will find any class of property, but all of them must have consistently excellent feedback.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
137 Pillars HouseChiang Mai
137 Pillars House is a charming hotel that site on the banks of the Ping River in Chiang Mai.Transporting you to another time, you will experience a peaceful nights sleep and fantastic service at this five star hotel.To ensure that this hotel retains its stunning history, both historians and conservation specialists worked on getting the design as close to the original 1889 building as possible, whilst incorporating modern touches for the comfort of guests.There are 30 suites here, with names such as Rajah Brooke and East Borneo, starting at an impressive 70 square metres.Every room comes with air conditioning and ceiling fans, high speed wireless internet connection, IPod connectors, television and DVD player and a personal bar. Read More...