The best cheap hotels in Chiang Mai's Night Bazaar prove its possible to really save on accommodation yet still find a pleasant place to rest your head for the night. Tucked away on the streets surrounding this busy area are many quaint guesthouses that offer clean and comfortable rooms at surprisingly low rates.
Chiang Mai is famed for its easy going nature and personable style, both of which can be found in abundance in the city's best cheap hotels and guesthouses. In Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, hotels sacrifice a bit of space for surprisingly cheap room rates while never sacrificing on quality or service. Take a look at all of the best cheap hotels in Chiang Mai night
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Is Am O Chiangmai ResortSan Sai
Is Am O Chaingmai resort; A different Lanna style is located on 230-231 M.1 Chiangmai-Doi Saket Road, Soi Santonpao 5 T.Sanpapao A.Sansai Chiangmai 50210 The 2 Rais of land in the middle of natures and villages there is real northern culture remained.The fourteen private units of outstanding decorations are very modern and contemporary.Every corners, balcony and bathrooms are fully unique decoration style.The resort is far from International Chiangmai Airport, driving around 20-30 minutes to get to the destination and far from the city about 9 KM.And Bus Terminal about 10 KM.During your stay with us you could feel the real nature in the morning and evening time. Read More...