The best hotel discounts in Night Bazaar Chiang Mai change frequently so if you are looking to bag yourself a bargain on a hotel as well as on your souvenir shopping, this page is for you! We have collected these deals from all the properties listed on Hotels.com and we update regularly so you can be sure that the prices listed here are special and certainly won’t hang around long.
Night Bazaar Chiang Mai’s best available discounts could be on any class of hotel, but usually falls between the 3-5 star range, with prices sometimes over 50% off. This offers great savings for travelers who know how to shop smart and save. See the full list below.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
137 Pillars HouseChiang Mai
137 Pillars House is a charming hotel that site on the banks of the Ping River in Chiang Mai.Transporting you to another time, you will experience a peaceful nights sleep and fantastic service at this five star hotel.To ensure that this hotel retains its stunning history, both historians and conservation specialists worked on getting the design as close to the original 1889 building as possible, whilst incorporating modern touches for the comfort of guests.There are 30 suites here, with names such as Rajah Brooke and East Borneo, starting at an impressive 70 square metres.Every room comes with air conditioning and ceiling fans, high speed wireless internet connection, IPod connectors, television and DVD player and a personal bar. Read More...