The biggest hotel discounts in Chiang Mai are grouped here for your convenience and change regularly so you can rest assured that your budget will stretch much further by taking advantage of these great deals. We list any class of hotel but usually list from three-star to five-star hotels, and we don’t favour any particular area.
Chiang Mai is a small city so whether you stay on the Riverside, in the Old Town or around the Night Bazaar, you are never more than 10 minutes from anywhere in town. That makes choosing a hotel so much easier and means you can really jump on a good deal when it becomes available.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
137 Pillars HouseChiang Mai
137 Pillars House is a charming hotel that site on the banks of the Ping River in Chiang Mai.Transporting you to another time, you will experience a peaceful nights sleep and fantastic service at this five star hotel.To ensure that this hotel retains its stunning history, both historians and conservation specialists worked on getting the design as close to the original 1889 building as possible, whilst incorporating modern touches for the comfort of guests.There are 30 suites here, with names such as Rajah Brooke and East Borneo, starting at an impressive 70 square metres.Every room comes with air conditioning and ceiling fans, high speed wireless internet connection, IPod connectors, television and DVD player and a personal bar. Read More...