Hotels near Riverside Chiang Mai are all located around the famous Ping River which cuts through the centre of the city. Guests staying in this popular and pretty part of Chiang Mai can enjoy the convenience of being close to the main railway and bus station, as well as the bustling Old City area which is just a ten minute drive from the river.
Many of these Chiang Mai Riverside hotels offer great river views from luxurious rooms and suites. Our top picks also include an excellent range of facilities too, such as elegant swimming pools, spa treatments and superb restaurants. The immediate area is also great to explore with a fine range of local bars, cafes and restaurants set next to the banks of the river, great spots to have a sundowner in the evening.
See all of our Chiang Mai Riverside Hotels below, and find some of the best rates around on Asia Web Direct.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle