All Hotels in Nimmanhemin Area
Hotels in Nimmanhemin are located around one of the coolest districts in Chiang Mai where you will find plenty of lively bars and restaurants as well as independent shops. It is around 20 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 minutes from the city walls that surround old Chiang Mai.
The Nimmanhemin area of Chiang Mai – which is sometimes just referred to as 'Niman' - is busy and fun. Located close to Chiang Mai University area, many art and design graduates have settled here, opening great cafes, art galleries, shops and restaurants. This is also one of the city’s top nightlife spots, with many major nightclubs found just off the main Niman Road.
There are plenty of great Nimmanhemin hotels to pick from, with some funky boutique options as well as plenty of international names alongside budget friendly rooms too. Scroll down to see our select stays, all at some of the best prices around.Read More
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Night Safari Tour
- Arts & Crafts Half-Day Tour
- Sankampaeng Countryside Cycling Tour with Hot Springs
- 2-Day Golf Tour with Zipline Excursion
- Private Thai Cooking Class in Traditional Home
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Tour of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Ancient City of Wiang Kum Kam & Wat Chiang Man