Hotels in Nimmanhemin are located around one of the coolest districts in Chiang Mai where you will find plenty of lively bars and restaurants as well as independent shops. It is around 20 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport, and 10 minutes from the city walls that surround old Chiang Mai.
The Nimmanhemin area of Chiang Mai – which is sometimes just referred to as 'Niman' - is busy and fun. Located close to Chiang Mai University area, many art and design graduates have settled here, opening great cafes, art galleries, shops and restaurants. This is also one of the city’s top nightlife spots, with many major nightclubs found just off the main Niman Road.
There are plenty of great Nimmanhemin hotels to pick from, with some funky boutique options as well as plenty of international names alongside budget friendly rooms too. Scroll down to see our select stays, all at some of the best prices around.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle