Chiang Mai Hotels
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar Hotels
All Hotels in Chiang Mai Night Bazaar Area
Hotels near Night Bazaar Chiang Mai are all conveniently located around one of the city's most popular areas, one which attracts thousands of enthusiastic shoppers and bar-hoppers alike. Here you will find a wide range of hotels and guesthouses, catering to all tastes and budgets.
Every night, the market opens selling a wide range of hilltribe and northern Thai handicrafts, jewellery and other items. There are lots of places to eat and drink or simply watch the world go by. The area is also located near the Ping River and many of Chiang Mai's main attractions are just a short walk away. Our select stays range from international name hotels offering great views over either the Old City or along the river, as well as plenty of budget options perfect for families or backpackers on a budget.
Explore all of our Chiang Mai Night Bazaar hotels below.
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Night Safari Tour
- Arts & Crafts Half-Day Tour
- Sankampaeng Countryside Cycling Tour with Hot Springs
- 2-Day Golf Tour with Zipline Excursion
- Private Thai Cooking Class in Traditional Home
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Tour of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Ancient City of Wiang Kum Kam & Wat Chiang Man