Hotels near Night Bazaar Chiang Mai are all conveniently located around one of the city's most popular areas, one which attracts thousands of enthusiastic shoppers and bar-hoppers alike. Here you will find a wide range of hotels and guesthouses, catering to all tastes and budgets.
Every night, the market opens selling a wide range of hilltribe and northern Thai handicrafts, jewellery and other items. There are lots of places to eat and drink or simply watch the world go by. The area is also located near the Ping River and many of Chiang Mai's main attractions are just a short walk away. Our select stays range from international name hotels offering great views over either the Old City or along the river, as well as plenty of budget options perfect for families or backpackers on a budget.
Explore all of our Chiang Mai Night Bazaar hotels below.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle