Hotels in Mae Jo, Chiang Mai are set around a beautiful countryside area where you can get away from the city and enjoy the peace and quiet. Mae Jo is around 30 minutes from Chiang Mai International Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Chiang Mai city, and surrounded by lush greenery and stunning mountains.
Our selection of Mae Jo hotels includes sprawling rural resorts featuring golf courses, spas, and huge swimming pools. Staying in the Mae Jo region of Chiang Mai also means that fun outdoor sports activities are right on your doorstep, including mountain biking, hiking and kayaking.
Scroll down to explore our select hotels in Mae Jo and find all the latest prices on Asia Web Direct.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle