The Kok River flows through the town of Chiang Rai and is 130 kilometres long. Long-tailed boats can be rented from town to travel along the river, on both sides of which are lovely sceneries. Stops can be made at hilltribal villages of the Akha or Iko, Lisu, Karen, etc. Elephant rides are also available to see the surrounding area.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Best hotels around this place
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp Resort All Inclusive"What an amazing, magical place. It is 5 star on all counts, but most importantly the hotel s..." Book Now!