Hotels in Doi Suthep are mostly centered around the bustling Huay Kaew area of Chiang Mai, very close to Chiang Mai Old Town. Huay Kaew Road is one of the major streets leading northwest from the city walls that surround Chiang Mai towards the Doi Suthep National Park. The area is very handy, with only a 15 minute drive to the airport, walking distance from the city walls and a 15 minute drive to Chiang Mai's night bazaar. The majestic temple perched on Doi Suthep mountain can also easily reached via private transportation or a public taxi that make their way up the mountain for around 100 baht.
If you are looking to book a Doi Suthep hotel, located around the Huay Kaew area of Chiang Mai there are plenty of options, from stunning five-star retreats to a range of three and four star international brand hotels. Explore this section and book your Doi Suthep hotel from Asia Web Direct.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
All Hotels in Doi Suthep and Huay Kaew
- Art Mai Gallery Nimman Hotel by Compass Hospitality
- Chiang Mai
USD 404 Book now