Hotels in Chiang Rai are proof that you don't have to stay in the downtown area to enjoy top-notch luxury. In fact, many of these mountainside resorts prove more popular than city centre hotels among visitors to Chiang Rai who come to appreciate the lush countryside and fresh air.
From luxurious spa resorts, to popular international name as well as boutique hotels at a range of different budgets, these select Chiang Rai hotels offer something for everyone. Many of our hotels are located close to the city centre, and those out of town usually offer a transfer from the region’s main bus or train terminal or international airport which sits just out the main city. Many of these hotels in Chiang Ria are also easily accessible for guests based in Chiang Mai, as this northern city lies around two hours away by car.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle