Charoen Mueng Hotels are centred around a popular road that leads out of Chiang Mai City Centre towards the Ping River, and most of the area that surrounds it is only a short ten minute walk to Chiang Mai's main attractions and city centre. Chiang Mai International Airport is around 15 minutes in a taxi from Charoen Mueng and the Chiang Mai railway station is only 5 minutes away.
Hotels in Charoen Mueng are ideally located close to the river, with plenty of romantic restaurants and Chiang Mai's flower market. If you are looking for a hotel in Charoen Mueng there are some great options, including sprawling luxury resorts, a five star boutique hotels as well as some fantastic independent hotels, all at some very affordable prices.
Scroll down to discover all our top stays.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle