Hotels in Chang Phuak offer the peace and tranquillity of being slightly outside the city centre, whilst also present the convenience of being just 10 minutes away from the centre of Chiang Mai as well as Chiang Mai International Airport.
Getting to Chiang Mai city centre is easy from here, and this leafy neighbourhood is handy for the Chiang Mai Lanna Golf Course and Lanna Rama 9 Park. With so much greenery you might find it hard to believe you are so close to town, but it is easy to catch a taxi or a tuk tuk if you want to explore Chiang Mai city centre. Chang Phuak hotels include a great selection of boutique and luxury hotels, as well as some stunning resorts and mountain view villas for a memorable stay in Chiang Mai. Find our top hotels in Chang Phuak below.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle