The best bed and breakfasts in Chaing Mai ensure you have a pleasant and authentic stay that is far removed from the repetitive feel you can sometimes get from large hotel chains. Of course, you will forego things like room service or a concierge service, but in their place you get the warm hospitality of a local family of Chaing Mai Bed and Breakfasts who can offer you priceless tips about where to go to get a sense of the real Chiang Mai.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
3B Boutique HotelDoi Suthep
The 3b Boutique bed and Breakfast has sixteen well appointed rooms.Despite this small number, you can choose from eight Superior rooms, four Deluxe rooms, two Triple rooms and two sleeping nine people for large families or groups of friends.All rooms have TV and DVD players, internet access, telephone, hot and cold running water and air conditioning.Deluxe rooms also include tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and a terrace for outdoor living.You can eat in the 3b restaurant and enjoy a western breakfast while overlooking the gardens of the hotel.The hotel also has a laundry service, daily newspapers and magazines available and pets are allowed in Deluxe rooms. Read More...