Chiang Mai Hotels
Hotel Reservations for Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai has been blessed with a geographic location to make it the envy of all of Thailand, a destination that is considered a must for any trip here. Peppered with historical architectural gems, it is encased by mountains and split by the Ping River. Whether you choose a river, city or mountainside hotel, each promises a truly unique experience of this northern capital.
The vibrant Night Bazaar ensures a great base from which to explore the many faces of Chiang Mai, while the riverside area offers a tranquil retreat complete with great nearby restaurants. Catering to a range of budgets and aesthetic preferences, Chiang Mai hotels are some of the best value for money accommodation in the world. Browse through our website to discover some great offers available in Thailand's cultural capital.
- Excursion to Ancient Temples
- Night Safari Tour
- Arts & Crafts Half-Day Tour
- Sankampaeng Countryside Cycling Tour with Hot Springs
- 2-Day Golf Tour with Zipline Excursion
- Private Thai Cooking Class in Traditional Home
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Tour of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Ancient City of Wiang Kum Kam & Wat Chiang Man