The Restaurant at the Anantara Chiang Mai Resort offers breakfast, lunch and dinner to both hotel guests and visitors from outside the hotel. The Restaurant offers a fine dining experience at one of Chiang Mai’s finest five-star hotels. The outside area has riverside views of Chiang Mai and is a great place to spend sunset. The inside area has a mix of tables and booths to sit in and large glass windows so guests can still see the river and garden area.
The menu at The Restaurant offers a range of starters and an international cuisine focusing on Indian and Western dishes. There are hot and cold starters starting at 200 Baht such as watermelon gazpacho soup and an Indian signature sampler plate. The main dishes include burgers, pasta dishes, steaks and Indian dishes such as Kerala prawn curry, a lamb kebab cooked in a clay oven, and Machi tikka seabass fillets. The drinks menu has locally inspired cocktails starting at 255 Baht, Chang beer at 120 Baht and a glass of Thai wine at 320 Baht. There are also non-alcoholic cocktails at 210 Baht a glass.
The Restaurant is one of the most sophisticated restaurants in Chiang Mai and the quality of the food, service and interior design is worthy of the higher prices than is typical in Chiang Mai.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
The Restaurant at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Opening Hours: 6:30 – 22:30
- Location: Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, 123-123/1 Charoen Prathet Road, Changklan, Chiang Mai 50100
- Tel: +66 53 253 333