Overstand Café Chiang Mai offers breakfast, brunch and lunch, as well as expertly made coffee. While you might not notice the cafe from a distance, it is one of Chiang Mai’s favourite cafes for expats and tourists. The cafe is set in a converted shophouse and decorated in grey and black with lots of plants at the entrance. There are 5 small tables, a large table that customers can share and a sofa to relax on. The staff are very friendly and greet you with a smile when you arrive.
Overstand Café Chiang Mai is located along a small soi close to Thapae gate in the Old City and closes at 14:00 daily. The owner is a barista from Australia so the coffee is very good. Overstand also has tea and smoothie options for those who don’t drink coffee. Their menu has regular coffee options and a special coconut espresso at 85 Baht. Overstand serves a variety of sandwiches for breakfast as well as muesli compote, and the most popular lunch option is the Cubano sandwich. The Cubano is filled with pulled pork, ham, pickles, mustard and cheddar cheese and costs 160 Baht.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
- Opening Hours: 8:00 - 14:00 (closed Tuesday)
- Location: 19/3 Rachamankra Road soi 2, old city, Chiang Mai
- Tel: +66 (0)95 323 7360