The Maldives Resort is a bar and restaurant is located close to Nimmanhaemin Road and Chiang Mai University. The Maldives Resort covers a large area of a part of Nimmanhaemin called Prasertland, and neighbours Chiang Mai’s other popular nightclubs like Infinity and Tawandang. There is a large sign at the entrance saying Maldives and the palm tree decorations and blue lights make you feel like you are entering a beach bar. There are always female staff waiting to greet and seat you at the entrance and usually they can speak some English.
Inside the Maldives Resort Bar and Restaurant are a variety of tables with chairs or sofas. Most of the area is open air but there are a few covered areas with tables in case of rain. The stage is the main focal point and there is live music or events every day of the week. Maldives has a full menu of Thai food with popular dishes of grilled fish and fried shrimp cakes. They also sell a range of imported beers such as Tiger and Heineken as well as spirits and cocktails. Maldives always runs beer promotions of 3 bottles for 149 Baht.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle
Maldives Resort Bar & Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 01:00
- Location: 69/1, Soi Nimmanhaemin 6, Prasert Land (Kadchengdoi) Building, Nimmanhaemin Road
- Tel: +66 (0)53 212 339