Lemongrass restaurant serves traditional Thai cuisine and caters mainly for tourists. Located on Loi Kroh road, Lemongrass has indoor and outdoor seating and its walls are covered with kind words and recommendations from previous customers. After your meal you can also write a comment on the walls – all languages are welcomed. Lemongrass restaurant is easy to see as it has a big yellow sign on the street, and it is always full around dinner time.
The menu offers all the Thai favourites from rich curries and fried rice to spicy soups and fried spring rolls. The most popular dishes at Lemongrass restaurant are Tom Kha (a coconut milk and gangalal soup), or Tom Yum (a spicy lemongrass based soup) both costing between 100-130 Baht depending on whether you order chicken, shrimp or seafood.
The drinks are also around the same price range, with a fresh coconut costing 50 Baht. It’s good to come to Lemongrass restaurant hungry as the portions are big, or as a group you can order and share a few dishes, the Thai way. Save room for desert and try the fried bananas and ice cream.
- Wat Doi Suthep & Hmong Hill-Tribe Village
- Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
- Ping River Dinner Cruise
- Khantoke Dinner with Traditional Dance Performance
- Old City Half-Day Bike Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Zipline Tour
- 2-Day Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining
- Full-Day Countryside Bike Tour with Lunch
- Aroy Aroy Thai Cooking School & Market Tour
- Full-Day Excursion to Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle